Friday, April 23, 2010

Technology Emerging....

Well, for this technologically challenged person, I must admit that I am enjoying this new-to-me thing called "RSS feeds". Whodathunk? For many years I have lamented the fact that I simply do not have the time or prioritize the time to do as well of a job as I'd like at keeping up on current issues in Psychology. Enter my new friend...say hello to RSS feeds. You can call him Ross if you'd like. He has changed my professional development literature reviewing world! What a time saver! If you are a veteran RSS feeder, why the heck didn't you tell me about this sooner? If you're not, get moving. It condenses relevant self-chosen articles in digest form for you to peruse, read further, mark as favorites, etc. in a particular area of interest to you. Thanks Ross! :)

No comments: